Navy & Ground Support Equipment
Full Steam Ahead
As the technical needs for today’s fleets have evolved, we have collaborated with industry leaders to develop a more affordable line of LPACs, MPACs, and HPACs, in addition to our trademark MIL- Spec and custom-built systems found on over one-third of the U.S. naval fleet of undersea and surface warfare combatants.
In addition to the Navy, organizations such as the U.S. Coast Guard and Military Sealift Command have expressed a need for high demand technology in marine service air, gas compressors, and nitrogen generation systems. We’ve responded by updating and standardizing many of our products lines to reduce manufacturing costs, operating PSI, and noise.
We are committed to helping you lower lifecycle costs and maintenance costs, as well as improving the capabilities of your fleet through technological improvements and new offerings such as:
- New LOX standard Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78) Class for land and sea
- New data analysis capabilities to reduce operational and manning costs
- New design of V-22 and MNGG legacy products
- New line of lower cost LPACs, MPACs, and HPACs
- Greater manufacturing and maintenance support for international fleets